ECNP's independent Scientific Programme Committee (SPC) composes the programme of
the 26th ECNP Congress with the intention of providing participants with high-quality, balanced and educational content across the field of neuropsychopharmacology and its related disciplines.
European CME credits
ECNP has taken great care to respond to the need of physicians to participate in continuing medical education (CME) programmes recognised by the European Union and their home countries. The programme of the 26th ECNP Congress is accordingly fully accredited by the relevant accrediting agencies.
The European Accreditation Committee in CNS (EACIC) has granted a total of 27.5 CME credits for Saturday-Wednesday:
- Saturday 5 October 2013: 1,5 CME credits
- Sunday 6 October 2013: 8 CME credits
- Monday 7 October 2013: 8 CME credits
- Tuesday 8 October 2013: 8 CME credits
- Wednesday 9 October 2013: 2 CME credits
US CME credits
The scientific programme of the 26th ECNP Congress is eligible for AMA PRA Category 1 credit through 25 November 2013. The latest review of this material was 5 July 2013.
The CME Institute of Physicians Postgraduate Press, Inc., is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit designation statement
The CME Institute of Physicians Postgraduate Press, Inc., designates this educational activity for a maximum of 27.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
US physicians can obtain a participation record for claiming credit free of charge by contacting the PPP representative at the CME accreditation stand located on level -1 (Palau de Congressos).
ECNP requires that all organisers of satellite symposia at the congress obtain accreditation for European CME. Each satellite symposium has been granted accreditation for two European CME credits by EACIC.
HOW TO APPLY
Participants requesting CME credits are required to complete an online evaluation form about the congress on the EACIC website: www.eacic.eu
- Click on the CME logo (in the blue bar on the right hand side of the webpage).
- Choose the option ‘I am already registered’ or ‘I am not registered’.
- Log on or register.
- Choose point 1 or 2 (please also enter registration number provided by ECNP Congress).
- Choose the event for which you would like to receive credits.
- Complete the online evaluation form.
- Press ‘save’.
- CME certificate will be automatically emailed to the address provided.
The deadline to fill in the online evaluation form was 25 November 2013.
European Accreditation Committee in CNS (EACIC)
Scientific secretariat: Dr Daniel Souery
47, avenue Jacques Pastur
T: +32 4 79 98 74 40
Physicians Post Graduate Press, Inc.
850 Ridge Lake Blvd, Suite 300
Memphis, TN 38120